The following books are my favorite reads on the topic of Corporate Strategy. If you are interested in learning more on any of the titles listed below you can click on the title or click on the Amazon banner below.
Click on the links to any of the titles and purchase my favorite readings from Amazon.com!
- Growing Pains: Transitioning from an Entrepreneurship to a Professionally Managed Firm
- Moments of Truth
- Purpose: The Starting Point of Great Companies
- Competitive Strategy: Techniques for Analyzing Industries and Competitors
- Blue Ocean Strategy: How to Create Uncontested Market Space and Make Competition Irrelevant
- Seeing What’s Next: Using Theories of Innovation to Predict Industry Change
- The Goal: A Process of Ongoing Improvement
- Kiss, Bow, or Shake Hands (The Bestselling Guide to Doing Business in More than 60 Countries)